After a dismal week of no riding last week, I’m back in action this week!
Commuting, night rides with EJ and exploring a new trail was in my line up this week. It was great…. ok – well maybe not those early morning BRISK rides…
Yesterday we headed up to Mt Laguna to explore some trails I had hiked a few weekend back. Lovely flowy single track at a bit of altitude. Just what I needed to test out my lung before we head off to Sedona, AZ for Thanksgiving weekend riding.
Yep! Super excited for that!!
Three cheers for getting back into a groove!
- Monday: Work, work and wondering if I’ll get in any riding
- Tuesday: Weights
- Wednesday: Commute, 1:20hrs
- Thursday: Quick night ride, 45 minutes
- Friday: Commute, 1:20hrs
- Saturday: Exploring new trails, 1:30hrs
- Sunday: Solo, I’ve had too much coffee mtb, 60 minutes