This week = NO biking what-so-ever.
I guess I gotta expect some weeks like this; especially when I travel. (I really don’t count any ‘miles’ logged on the hotel stationary bike). I tried hard at the beginning of the week – but San Diego was rainy. It’s not that we’re wimps (well, maybe) when it rains – it just get downright dangerous since either the road is slick with oil run-off or the trails are washed out.
Instead, I got in as many workouts as I could and while taking an extended weekend in the Florida keys – did plenty of diving.
So with that said, here’s to looking forward to next week!
- Monday: ZERO
- Tuesday: Weights
- Wednesday: 1 hr walk + suitcase hurdles
- Thursday: 1 hr walk + avoiding big bugs
- Friday: 2 Dives – Did you know that it’s estimated that I burned 2x 345 calories for dives… interesting…
- Saturday: 2 Dives – long walk around Key West
- Sunday: travel and suitcase hurdles